recruiting for our care home jobs
In light of recent circumstances, we are looking for people to join our team at Holmwood House. Compassion is at the heart of what we do, so whether you have experience working in the care industry, or simply caring for someone you love, we would love to welcome you on board.
DBS checks and training will be provided and fast tracked at this time, to enable you to support our residents as quickly as possible.
If you are interested in this opportunity to become part of our community or any of the specific roles below, please contact the home manager directly on 01760 724404.
If you know anyone who would be a good fit for any of these roles, please share our contact details with them or contact contact us directly.
Holmwood House are recruiting care assistants. We are not worried about your previous experience or qualifications, we can give you all the training you need to be a professional carer, but there are some things you can’t learn – like being compassionate, patient and understanding. If you can tick these boxes, then a care job with Holmwood House might just tick yours.
With a generous basic salary and additional benefits there couldn’t be a better time to join us! You will have a protected induction period and have an allocated buddy.
While acting in accordance with the organisational values at all times, you are also encouraged to actively engage with residents in conversation and meaningful occupation, related to their lifestyle choices at a level and pace that values the individual and respects their dignity and communication differences.
What we are looking for:
· Hardworking and motivated by delivering a great service
· Desire and passion to help make a difference
· Effective team player with a positive attitude
· An understanding of what is important to others
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Refer a friend scheme
· Free counselling helpline for all staff members
· Enhanced pay rates for weekends, overtime, and bank holidays
· Enhanced DBS check paid for
· Permanent contracts of employment with guaranteed hours every week
· Free uniform
· NOW pension scheme
· Various shifts available – Days / Nights / Full time / Part Time – flexible working patterns to fit around your lifestyle!
Full training will be provided in alignment to the nationally recognised Care Certificate standard. Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully funded NVQ’s level 2,3 and 4. (After probation)
If you feel you have the skills and qualities we are looking for, we would love to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.71 per hour
Please note – To work in a CQC regulated care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless clinically exempt.